12/20/2008

Forma Ativa 2ª parte(2/2)

Forma->
A forma passiva muda de acordo com o tempo verbal usado na frase de origem, mas o verbo TO BE sempre será colocado no tempo verbal original seguido do past participle.

É importante sempre usar by quando mencionado o executor da ação:

Ex:

Simple Present
am/are/is + past participle

Gorrilas inhabit is jungle.
This jungle is inhabited by gorrilas.

Present Contunuous
am being/is being/are being + past participle
Sorry,but we are remodelling the airport.
Sorry,but the airport is being remodelled.

Simple Past
Was/were + past participle
They didn’t hear me, so I escaped.
I wasn’t heard, so I escaped.

Past Continuous
Was being/ were being + past participle
Someone was playing the violin.
The violin was being played.

Present Perfect
Have been/ has been/ + past participle
The virus has already attacked this country.
This country has already been attacked by the virus.

Past Perfect
Had been + past participle
I realized that they had hit me on purpose.
I realized that I had been hit on purpose.

Will – Future
Will be + past participle
Someone will rob you if you go there.
You will be robbed if you go there.

Going to – Future
Am/is/are going to be + past participle
They are going to build a bridge here.
A bridge is going to be built here.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário